Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Image As Angel?


I got this photo from the internet when I search for the pictures about angels. I don't know who created this image and the origin of this, and I just wanted to download it for my own personal reference or just a wallpaper for my computer monitor and cellphone. It took at least two to three weeks until one of my officemates named "Yeng" one day called my attention and asked me if where did I get this picture. Beforehand, about a week after I downloaded this photo, I shared this to Yeng because she told me that she's also interested about angels and and asked me if i have some photos that I could share to her. To make the story short, when Yeng closely looked at the picture, she was amazed when she can recognize the structure of face of the angel - same as mine. I can't believe myself when I saw the photo and it looked like me....."Oh my GOD, whoever created this picture or image, he must be kidding". How did he/she did this without any knowledge that a person might looked like this angelic being. Yeng called other people around and their impressions too were the same as hers - the angelic being's face was me. Even my wife and kids could see my face in this picture, saying "parang sinadya" (intentionally crafted). One of my friends actually teased me and maybe I intentionally manipulated the image of the photo to look like me, we'll I just said "How and why should I do it? I would only fooling myself If I did it. Being an honest person, If I really did this then I must admit it saying sorry, but no and never, because in the first place I have no software and I don't want to waste my tine manipulating a picture like this, but of course everybody knows that everything especially photos can be manipulated today. Well, just to defend my integrity about this "I am calling the person, whoever you are who did this please contact me (asap) and we can make some friendly discussions about this. I would ask some questions for curiousity, how and why you did this without any knowledge of my face. I'm sure this person might say I just did it. The simplest explanation to this is maybe at the time he did this, he unconsciously received an idea what might be the face of an angel comforting Jesus Christ in this picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home